Stefan Luger's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I give lectures and training courses on Dental Micxroscopes.   How can I place my na…"

Stefan Luger replied Sep 8, 2011 to North American Dental Study Club Directory

7 Aug 24, 2015
Reply by Dental Sales Rep

"I get these orders all the time and ignore them. I once experimented and replied to…"

Stefan Luger replied Aug 16, 2009 to North America Sales Scam

3 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Stefan Luger

"I understand what you are saying but it won't happen. For dealers and manufacturers…"

Stefan Luger replied Apr 20, 2009 to Lets be honest, all the trade-shows nowadays suck .......

14 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by David Goldshaw

"I have the feeling you are asking the other Stefan, but I can tell you there are all…"

Stefan Luger replied Mar 20, 2009 to Chicago Mid-Winer Meeting

14 Mar 23, 2009

"The economy will suffer because of the stupid plan of unrelenting spending the gover…"

Stefan Luger replied Mar 3, 2009 to Henry Schein Reports Dismal Q4...

3 Mar 8, 2009

"I was at the Florida Probe Booth and we did well. Friday was exptremely busy. Saturd…"

Stefan Luger replied Mar 3, 2009 to CHICAGO MID WINTER - What recession?

14 Mar 10, 2009

"Since the advent of the computer, the territory sales reps value has dropped unless…"

Stefan Luger replied Jan 20, 2009 to Darby Dental article in Proofs

12 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Patrick Morand

"It looks nice but depending on the office, it might not be practical. Many offices h…"

Stefan Luger replied Nov 21, 2008 to Ceiling tile images from Applied Visual Concepts

3 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Stefan Luger

"I have sold lasers and am familiar with LLLT. It works but too many questions have t…"

Stefan Luger replied Nov 21, 2008 to I am investigating a new technology from one of our inventors, a laser toothbrush for commercialziation...Yes a laser in a toothbrush. We are looking to ask some experts in the dental and laser indust

4 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Stefan Luger

"In all my years in the Dental Business, I have found that when the ADA is held in Ka…"

Stefan Luger replied Oct 20, 2008 to Talking about the ADA session in San Antonio

7 Oct 23, 2008
Reply by Joe Donohue

RSS

The DSO and Group Practice Market

What drives the decision to join a DSO?

http://www.dentalgrouppractice.com/ 

Notes

About us

Created by Dental Sales Rep May 14, 2008 at 7:30pm. Last updated by Dental Sales Rep Dec 9, 2010.

Do you think dental group practices are changing the dental industry?

pollcode.com free polls 

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. Bikramjit Singh Dhillon and Abbey Marshal joined Dental Sales Pro
Oct 1
Dental Sales Rep posted a page
Jul 15
Jul 15
Jul 15

© 2019   Created by Dental Sales Rep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service