David Goldshaw's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Andrew, Im in Canada and I also get Proofs, Mentor and Oral Health. Oral Health…"

David Goldshaw replied Nov 22, 2015 to What's Your Favorite Dental Magazine?

1 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by David Goldshaw

"Great to see this Andrew but the font needs to change color, as it is black and on t…"

David Goldshaw replied Jun 1, 2015 to Special Hygiene Webinar on Wednesday evening FREE !!! Forget the TV have fun and learn!!!

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by David Goldshaw

"Hi Andrew,   I agree that the manufacturers issue the wholesale prices and let the p…"

David Goldshaw replied May 3, 2012 to Wonder Why Gray Market?

4 May 3, 2012
Reply by David Goldshaw

"yes please - aushaw@primus.ca"

David Goldshaw replied Mar 28, 2012 to Get the DSP Connect product and manufacturer e-newsletter for FREE.

2 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Dental Sales Rep

"Hey Arnuld this is a new product and is just coming into Canada. Schein, Patterson a…"

David Goldshaw replied Dec 24, 2010 to New invention of safe in-office whitening gel!

13 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Andrew Choi

"I know Suresh and Kumar and will make sure they hear about this v.soon! Thanks!"

David Goldshaw replied Dec 24, 2010 to New invention of safe in-office whitening gel!

13 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Andrew Choi

"It is now available to many dental dealers in US and Canada! Which specific dealer a…"

David Goldshaw replied Dec 23, 2010 to New invention of safe in-office whitening gel!

13 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Andrew Choi

"Sure thing....the Product is called "White" by Frontier Pharmaceuticals from Melvill…"

David Goldshaw replied Dec 23, 2010 to New invention of safe in-office whitening gel!

13 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Andrew Choi

"Sorry to tell this to you Joe, BUT.....Buffalo Dental Manufacturing asked me to send…"

David Goldshaw replied Jul 6, 2010 to Canadian Dealer who closed business - now fined by the Canadian Govt. No more BDM in Canada

15 Jul 19, 2010
Reply by Dave Van Kerrebroeck

"Hello Scott, Perhaps you might like to consider me in Canada? Remeber me? Hope so!!!"

David Goldshaw replied Feb 18, 2010 to Industry get-together on Friday night of Midwinter?

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Henry

RSS

The DSO and Group Practice Market

What drives the decision to join a DSO?

http://www.dentalgrouppractice.com/ 

Notes

About us

Created by Dental Sales Rep May 14, 2008 at 7:30pm. Last updated by Dental Sales Rep Dec 9, 2010.

Do you think dental group practices are changing the dental industry?

pollcode.com free polls 

Latest Activity

Laura Gonzales updated their profile
Jan 3
Dan Galante updated their profile
Dec 8, 2019
Profile IconDr. Bikramjit Singh Dhillon and Abbey Marshal joined Dental Sales Pro
Oct 1, 2019
Dental Sales Rep posted a page
Jul 15, 2019

© 2020   Created by Dental Sales Rep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service