Benjamin Oliver's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"That is so crazy! The weird thing is that I keep reading articles about dentist doin…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Mar 21, 2010 to Paper clips instead of posts

1 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Oliver

"NuCalm...hmmm.. I don't mind the trip to the dentist, but I want to try this! I did…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Mar 3, 2010 to New Product Launches @ Mid-Winter

2 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Dental Sales Rep

"This is such a great resource...it will even google map every school in your region.…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Feb 14, 2010 to Selling to Hygienists?

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Benjamin Oliver

"I would definitely be up for Friday night. I think a lot of companies have chosen to…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Feb 14, 2010 to Industry get-together on Friday night of Midwinter?

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Kevin Henry

"I bought mine at Macy's. It's the travel version but I use it for daily use as well.…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Jan 17, 2010 to Do you sterilize your toothbrush?

7 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by John Discko

"Thanks Bill, UsuallyI am a bit wary of a product that is listed between a bug zappe…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Jan 17, 2010 to OFFICE ORGANIZATIOn: NEAT DESK AT WWW.NEATDESK.COM

3 Jan 22, 2010

"Do you think most dentists know that this exists?? I know in college we had a site l…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Jan 17, 2010 to Find out what patients say about the dentists you call on

3 Feb 4, 2010

"Ummm...can we say massive??"

Benjamin Oliver replied Jan 10, 2010 to Benco Dental moves to their new Pittston Twp. location

3 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Pete Volk

"I'm 23 and thought I was doing decent getting where I am in this industry.....wow!"

Benjamin Oliver replied Jan 10, 2010 to Matt Dorey from Curve Dental - named one the most influencial people in Dentistry for 2009

2 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Pete Volk

"Completely agree. And if there were too many dentists, I really don't think there wo…"

Benjamin Oliver replied Nov 5, 2009 to Too Many Dentists or will there be a shortage?

5 Nov 9, 2009

RSS

The DSO and Group Practice Market

What drives the decision to join a DSO?

http://www.dentalgrouppractice.com/ 

Notes

About us

Created by Dental Sales Rep May 14, 2008 at 7:30pm. Last updated by Dental Sales Rep Dec 9, 2010.

Do you think dental group practices are changing the dental industry?

pollcode.com free polls 

Latest Activity

Laura Gonzales updated their profile
Jan 3
Dan Galante updated their profile
Dec 8, 2019
Profile IconDr. Bikramjit Singh Dhillon and Abbey Marshal joined Dental Sales Pro
Oct 1, 2019
Dental Sales Rep posted a page
Jul 15, 2019

© 2020   Created by Dental Sales Rep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service