Howdy Gang:

Out here freezing my tail off in Chicago at the meeting. The Hall was SLAMMIN' today and all of my clients had great sales reports. Hope it stays this way for the rest of the weekend. Interesting - a lot of dentists I spoke with said that they are coming to this show in lieu of others, especially ADA/Hawaii.

There was a gaping 20x60 booth space that they put chairs in...but not seeing any sign of a recession here. Some really new and cool product intros. Novalar Pharmaceuticals had a killer reception at the Museum of Modern Art - really a top notch event.

If any of you are out here - give a shout - and a report on how its going for you and yours...

Mike

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

GC did have a great meeting. I had a brief visit with their executives during the meeting, and they were thrilled about the sales at their booth.
Here is a post on the Chicago Dental Society's blog about meeting attendance and other meeting details

MidWinter Meeting Weathers Economic Storm

Thanks Kimberly Price for letting us know.

RSS

The DSO and Group Practice Market

What drives the decision to join a DSO?

http://www.dentalgrouppractice.com/ 

Notes

About us

Created by Dental Sales Rep May 14, 2008 at 7:30pm. Last updated by Dental Sales Rep Dec 9, 2010.

Do you think dental group practices are changing the dental industry?

pollcode.com free polls 

Latest Activity

Laura Gonzales updated their profile
Jan 3
Dan Galante updated their profile
Dec 8, 2019
Profile IconDr. Bikramjit Singh Dhillon and Abbey Marshal joined Dental Sales Pro
Oct 1, 2019
Dental Sales Rep posted a page
Jul 15, 2019

© 2020   Created by Dental Sales Rep.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service